Friday 28 November 2008

Get Off Of My Cloud!!!

Derek,
I assume it is one of my songs that they are interested in? They were the ones with the memorable hooks. If so please put them in touch with my lawyer, Al Kleinstein. He's still at the Blind Beggar along the Old Kent Road.

Which song is it that they are interested in anyway? And who has got the master tapes? Or is this just a ruse to get the band together to re-record in order to satisfy your seemingly insatiable desire to keep re-visiting the past. I still have the emotional scars from some of the seedier incidents from the band's past. Who can forget the harmonica in the fishtank incident, my cassette player that you threw from the B&B window, the post-gig party (ha!) at the Alhambra Curry Bistro, the map-reading fiasco, the "misunderstanding" regarding the backing singers, the "Butler" incident, Nick and the train set... I could go on.


Not enough dirty water has passed under the bridge yet but I will keep my options open regarding this understandable interest in my song.

Charles.

No comments: