Friday 21 November 2008

It's Only Rock and Roll but I'm quite fond of it.

Okay Chas, I'll try and remember to call you Charles in future.

If you don't want to do this blog that's fine. I only started it really because I got a letter from someone who worked in Taylor Rice, you know the agancy who used to get us work, saying that some advertising company wanted to use one of our songs for a commercial. But I guess if your not interested about the band any more I'll just tell them no.

It was nice talking to you anyway.

Yours in music

Derek.

1 comment:

Wastedpapiers said...

Yeah man, I remember now- it's all coming back to me. That gig in the old victorian pumping station in Gravesend. Quite a night that was- swimming naked over to Tilbury and finding that beach covered in dolls heads and marbles. Wow!