Tuesday 17 March 2009

Highway to Hell




HI All,


Er..Carl here. Um, on my way to er, a met up in um, Warrington. A bit of a er, whatya call it, er, um, brainstorm session.


Don't have much time as I er, um am driving and it is er, a bit um, difficult to steer holding a mobile and er, um a hand held um, dictation machine. Using my knees to steer.


I hate the M6 and er, um anything vaguely Northern.


er, er, ahh. Good news about the get together. We could always record er, the drum and um, then overlay the guitar in the er, um studio. As for live er, stuff, we could um hire someone.


Oi! Watch where you're going you deformed understain you should be watching out for me swerving. Haven't you heard of observation on motorways?


Er, sorry. Some idiot wasn't watching where I was going.


Gotta rush.


Ciao and out!


Carl

No comments: